Sunday, January 1, 2012

Introduction, General Info, and Disclaimer

I've always wanted to do a 365 photo challenge, and 2012 seems like as good a time as any to try (provided we make it through all 366 days of 2012, what with the world ending and all).

With luck and a few reminders, I will actually post a picture a day. All of these pictures will be taken by me (therefore, assume copyright though I won't spoil the images with a watermark). If you really want to snag a pic for personal use, please let me know via a comment.

Most will probably be taken with the Sony DHC - H55. I'm not into the technical know-how of it all. I just enjoy taking pictures and some of them actually turn out pretty good.

The content on this blog will always remain PG (no nudity, graphic images, etc.). If any human subjects are used, it will only be with their consent.

I welcome comments, compliments & constructive criticism.

2 comments: